LondonFX is a market maker as a forex broker. It offers the MetaTrader 4 trading platform and offers facility to traders in over thirty forex pairs of currencies, commodities, indices, Contracts for Differences and metals for the purpose of trading and personal investment options.
LondonFX is the trading nomenclature for Hub Capital Limited. It is an institutional trading execution service centre.
Commissions and Spreads
LondonFX offers spreads that are as low as 0.8 pips that include all fees as an STP broker and there is no conflict of any interest. The leverage provides is 1:1, 10:1, 50:1 and 100:1. The deposits are guaranteed with top regulated tiered European Union banks and segregation is provided to the money of retail clients. The withdrawal and deposit methods offered are credit cards, bank wires and Skrill.
- Classic MT4 Account – The minimum deposit allowed is $1,000 and the minimum lot size is 0.01 with a maximum leverage of 100:1.
- Pro MT4 Account – The minimum deposit is $3,000 and the minimum lot size is 0.01 with a maximum leverage of 100:1.
- Pro ECN Account – The minimum deposit is $1,000. Variable spread is offered to traders from 0 pips in this account.
- MetaTrader 4
- Java-Socket based API is available. The Applied Programming Interface solutions exceed the industry standards.
Traders can get in touch with LondonFX customer service desk through telephone calls, email and live chat facility.
Advantages for Traders at LondonFX
- LondonFX is compatible for investors, intraday traders and long-term traders
- Low spreads
- Bonus offers
- Numerous ways of funding the accounts
- ECN execution is made available
- Scalping and hedging are allowed
- Expert Advisors and Affiliate Programs are allowed
- Islamic accounts are available
Brokers Station Review | FxPro | Brokers Station | brokers station review | brokers station | brokers station | | xm.com review | brokers station review | | Forex trading basics | brokers station | FxPro Review | | Forex brokers scams list | plus500 | insightstrader | avafx review | 24option review | | Add your Forex Broker